#10minute Daily Makeup Tutorial
I wanted to show you jyst how easy it can be to get ready in the moring and step out the door looking polished and put together and using minimal products, allowing some to multitask, just how we do, we are so amazing, aren't we? #womenpower
1. #bioderma Cicabio Creme as a moisturiser which has Copper Zinc which is an antibacterial agent to help sooth my irritated skin which is a reult of a breakout to a mask I used and hormones! Got to love our sweet hormones ;(
2. I then applied the only primer I will use in the world, Secret Primer by #sceptrcosmetics which is a hybrid water based primer making your skin look beautiful even before applying makeup, in the video you can see how my skin starts looking better right after using it.
Because of its gel consistancy I am able to skip foundation and blend my #toofaced concealer on top of it allowing the concealer to blend better than it would alone or under any other primer I have tried before, its my holy grail! My clients who have tried the #secretprimer are in love too!
3. I dotted concealer on areas you can see I feel you should concentrate on if you are skipping foundation. Dot on areas where you need some coverage. I am loving the #toofaced #sculpingconcealer because its highly pigemented yet doesn't feel heavy!
4. I used #lagirl for contouring which is easy and blends fast too.
6. I used #hourglass Ambient Light special edition kit as a multi tasking for face and eyes!
Have a look how I used this palette all over my face for eyeshadow, highlight and blush. A great buy I feel, especially if you use it for face and eyes like I just did.
7. I used #hourglass browliner in Dark Brunette
9. Liquid lipstick by Samina Malik Cosmetics in Amanda, Yes you heard correctly! #comingsoon
To play this video, view this post from your live site.
Hope you like the video and found it hekpful, if you did, SHARE IT :)
WE ARE HAVING A XMAS DISCOUNT ON ALL COURSES, 10% OFF !
USE CODE :SMXMAS at checkout Click HERE